Sunday, February 8, 2015

7 STEPS TO AN ANXIOUS FREE LIFE: As Prescribed By Hudson Taylor













































“I am no longer anxious about anything, as I realize the Lord is able to carry out His will, and His will is mine.  It makes no matter where He places me, or how. That is rather for Him to consider than for me; for in the easiest positions He must give me His grace, and in the most difficult, His grace is sufficient.” – Hudson Taylor


From this statement of Hudson Taylor, the great missionary from England to China, we learn the 7 steps to an anxious free life.

STEP #1:  Believe That Worry Free Life Is Possible!

“I am no longer anxious about anything ..."

STEP #2:  Trust That God Is In Control!

" ... as I realize the Lord is able to carry out His will, ..."

STEP #3:  Make Your Heart's Desires Match That Of God's Will!

" ... and His will is mine ..."

STEP #4: Place No Conditions On Your Obedience To God!

" ... It makes no matter where He places me, or how ..."

STEP #5: Understand Your Position To That Of Christ!

" ... That is rather for Him to consider than for me ..."

STEP #6: Recognize Every Good Gift Come From Christ!

"... for in the easiest positions He must give me His grace ..."

STEP #7: Accept God's Grace During Difficult Times!


 " ... and in the most difficult, His grace is sufficient ..."

GET YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO MY WEEKLY MISSIONAL LIVING DEVOTIONALS AND UPDATES AND AS A BONUS YOU'LL GET A FREE TRAINING REPORT ON HOW TO TRANSITION CONVERSATIONS TO TALK ABOUT JESUS!


Subscribe To The Ordinary Christian's Newsletter

This is a FREE subscription that will send you some powerful missional living training and encouragement 2 to 3 times a week.  Get Yours Today!

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS POST