Monday, October 28, 2013
5 MINUTES IN HELL: WOULD THAT EXPERIENCE CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE?
William Booth is quoted as saying,
“Most ministries would like their new recruits to have spent 4 to 5 years in seminary for theological training. I would prefer our new recruits to spend 5 minutes in hell. That would enough to prepare people for a lifetime of compassionate ministry.”
What if we could spend 5 minutes in hell! Do you think that experience would really change our perspective and priorities in life? Would it change how we think about the things of this world? Do you think it would give us a new sense of urgency to share the Good News of Christ to those we are unsure are going to heaven?
Take a few moment and watch this video and then meditate on how your life would change and what you would feel was important!
- ► 2015 (34)
- ► 2014 (40)
- THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE: A Journey Into Missiona...
- 5 MINUTES IN HELL: WOULD THAT EXPERIENCE CHANGE YO...
- TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO GET YOUR FREE BOOK!
- FREE BOOK - THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE - FREE BOOK
- RECEIVE WEEKLY ENCOURAGEMENT TO LIVE THE MISSIONAL...
- HAVE YOU DISPLAYED THE LIGHT OF CHRIST IN A WAY PE...
- A NEW BOOK: THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE: A Journey I...
- DO YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SHINE THE LIGHT OF CHRIST...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2012 (27)